Saturday, June 6, 2009

Troubleshooting Tips

If you have a section of lights go out your problem could be a tripped breaker in your transformer box. The breaker typically looks like a toggle switch or a button. Locate the breaker, flip it on or push in the button to reset. If it trips immediately, you may have a cut wire or loose connection on that line. Many times it is a simple power surge and will reset with no problem.

Questions or comments welcome...

Hope this helps.

LaGina


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Greg said...

Great information! Keep it up! I also write articles about Landscape Lights and I write for a site called Landscape Lighting Tip

I would love to do a blogroll link exchange with you since we have a lot of the same kind of content. Please just visit my site and leave me a comment if you want to do the exchange.