Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Installing LED MR 16 Bulbs

I'm having great success with my new MR16 LED Bulbs. My happy customers are taking out their old 20 watt, 35 watt and 50 watt halogen and putting in my new 5 watt LED.



It's so easy to do and the energy savings is instant. The light output is just as bright and the warm white color is doing wonders for the landscape and architecture.



In the case you install the LED and it flashes, it just means you need to bump up the voltage at the transformer. The bulbs work best at 12v - 13 volts. If you have a question or comment, please post and I'm happy to share my knowledge with you.



I'm just excited to have so many people taking the step to conserve. Take a look around your home for other applications to use these bulb. Like your halogen track lights...I have six and went from 300 watts in my track lights down to 30 watts!



Thanks!



LaGina

Sent on the Now Network� from my Sprint® BlackBerry


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: